Re: 200,000 miles!
- From: The Spanish Inquisition <ximinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:24:22 +0200
"Pete Stephenson" <pete+usenet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:pete+usenet-F453F1.12025313102005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <FQx3f.19892$Io.7687@clgrps13>, "cp" <asdf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
ooooooh! Only 300K more to go! :-)
Yup! And with the condition the engine, body, suspension, and so forth is in, it'll look pretty good when it gets that high. It's in remarkably good condition. It just needs some new shocks (the ride's getting a bit "mushy"), and standard maintenance. They really built this car quite well.
Yes, I've seen these cars (as taxis) with over 500K miles!
Well, I certainly hope my 50K mile '87 250D will hold out that long ;) In that case I should still be driving it in 2025 ;)
Ximinez -- Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/paulfitz/spanish/t1.html .
- Prev by Date: Re: 200,000 miles!
- Next by Date: Re: Kompressor, Super or TurboCharger?
- Previous by thread: Re: 200,000 miles!
- Next by thread: Re: 200,000 miles!