Questions about the 1991 300SL
- From: "John" <johnareichert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:01:13 -0400
Does anyone know the standard and option equipment available on the 1991
300SL 5 speed, manual.
Did it come with a limit slip differential, horsepower, type of refrigerant
in the AC and how many were imported to the US?
What are the quirts with these cars?
Thanks for any information.
- Prev by Date: Re: NEW S : "the most refined, best-handling limousine in the world"
- Next by Date: Alternator not charging? Battery light off? Here's a cheap fix.
- Previous by thread: 88 260E FUEL RELAY QUESTION
- Next by thread: Alternator not charging? Battery light off? Here's a cheap fix.