Re: Rain sensor

Jeff wrote:
I just bought a 2001 E-class from a new car Mercedes dealer. The rain sensor was not attached (hanging down behind the rear view mirror) when I got the car, and they put on the paperwork when I bought it they would fix it. The glass has been replaced as the "A Mercedes-Benz Product" sticker was missing, and the glass didn't have the Mercedes star on it, but it is PPG glass. I have heard that Mercedes uses PPG for their glass. Should I demand a new windsheild?

Jeff