Re: BRAND NEW W124 - only $66,000

I wouldn't be, not to the chairman anyway.

DAS

---

"greek_philosophizer" <greek_philosophizer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

[...]
> Perhaps they mean to say it is not impertinent.
>
> .

  • Re: Top Gear Survey / MPH05
    ... Jeremy presents Top Gear and MPH'05 ... > DAS ... > For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)
  • Re: 2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI Sedan
    ... >> the guidelines all EU countries are entitled to ask for proof ... >> DAS ... >> For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)
  • Re: Curse a local Council / bumps
    ... >>Went over a speed bump in London in my CLK Cab the other day, ... >>DAS ... >>For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)
  • Re: Does E46 really require 91 fuel?
    ... > DAS ... > For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling ... >> compression engine you are referring to. ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: 230.6
    ... Any guesses on how to pronounce Dun Laoghaire? ... > DAS ... > For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)