Re: Mercedes CLS500 - sculpture, masterpiece, statuesque,gorgeous,work of art

Exactly. That's why I mentioned it.

Lots of S-class and other expensive cars around.

DAS

---

"Juergen ." <jaguare@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
[...]

> Surprising to me.
>
> But on the other hand the car is a niche car
> and it is not that cheap...
>

> Juergen

  • Re: 525i or 330i?
    ... > when I buy a new car, I am thinking of the years I will use and enjoy, not ... >> DAS ... >> For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: Hello? Anyone home?
    ... The driving position is great, you look down on Transit drivers. ... It's narrow and fits in surprising places. ... And they can be had quite cheap, though you need to watch for chassis damage (and they do rust if they're not rustproofed on import - the car that proves the myth, sadly). ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: The whole Apple can Run Windows thing...
    ... production line is irrelivant to building a formula 1 car. ... seems to produce one hell of a more healthy pudding than what you've been ... When I worked in the computer store, ... your sloppy work - it's not surprising you get the results that you do. ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Chrysler Crossfire
    ... For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling ... > Best car I've ever owned. ... Fast, handles great, beautiful... ...
    (rec.autos.makers.chrysler)
  • Re: Does Mercedes still make a Wagon
    ... IMA is an Italian company making pharmaceutical process ... For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling ... the car I'm most familiar with is Bill Wachsmuths: ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)