Re: 1996 320 E Mercedes

My advice would be to forget it IF the vehicle is running ok . If not you'll
have to take it to the dealer and let them figure it out . The control arm
bushing certainly have nothing to do with the light appearing . I'm assume
you had a different problem when the shop did that repair . When you have a
10 year old German car with miles on it , you're not going to live happily
ever after.
-Dana

.