Removing Climate Control Module from 1987 420 SEL
- From: "Dave Parkinson" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:02:10 GMT
My climate control unit is wonky on my 1987 420 SEL and I purchases a
replacement. Can anyone tell me how to remove the wood covering that sits in
front of the climate control unit without breaking it ?
- Prev by Date: oxysensor E320
- Next by Date: Re: If I Crosspost a Query to BMW and Jaguar,Would This Be Considered Troll Behavior?
- Previous by thread: oxysensor E320
- Next by thread: Re: Removing Climate Control Module from 1987 420 SEL