Re: If I Crosspost a Query to BMW and Jaguar,Would This Be Considered Troll Behavior?

Martin Joseph wrote:

> Unless it is specifically relevant for those groups yes, you would be a troll.

It's relevant to all the groups I want to post to,but one specific
newsgroup has a couple of fellows that have very strong
opinions(crude,use much profanity,haven't been with a woman in some
time?, etc..........)but is critical to the discussion!Let us use the
"Mercedes and the Jews" thread as an example!!Remember some of those
strident moments?

  • Re: My Princess has Crossed the Rainbow Bridge (was: Re: My Princess is in the hospital)
    ... fit to troll in this thread, I refer you to Borachio's description of ... Dogberry. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Is this a computer company Web site?
    ... Elam doesn't care about the facts. ... He's a TROLL! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: FAO Ericka Krammer
    ... figure out you aren't a loon or a troll, they will invite you to be an ... poster. ... Bizby ... Prev by Date: ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re:
    ... > Didn't she has you added to her kill file list for being a troll if I ... *GRIN* Happy New Year, Matthew. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Ms06-003
    ... Thanks for the explanation. ... then troll the MS web site as I have had problems in the past accessing the KB ... Prev by Date: ...