Dipped beam in left hand traffic?

We are off to the UK with a car that has xenon lamps that turn in curves.
Have to dipp them somehow, will it be ok to simply put black insulation tape
on them or might that harm the glass? The car is a 2004 e-class.

Don´t expect to be driving at night, but there are still tunnels etc.
Per

  • Re: Taylor Behl identified
    ... >> Somehow, I really hoped that this kid had just taken off for CA, ... that finding the car made it all so much more ominous. ... And I hope too Taylor's tragedy will serve as a cautionary tale ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2012-08-07 (Tuesday)
    ... card. ... And I assume her car is still gone. ... Maybe the studio has a car that picks her up and gets her to the set on ... this would work better in a MUCH smaller town where somehow ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Best Automobile made in 1970.
    ... is what it takes if you were after a newer car. ... perfect and somehow say "I've got money, ... work pretty good for the hunt and capture too. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Corolla Front End Noise
    ... Not a "Car Talk" fan?!? ... I met Tommy and Ray some time ago when I used to live out near Boston. ... Somehow this doesn't surprise me. ... my explanation was clear & complete enough - with the correct accompanying ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Neutral Safety Switch - MT
    ... >> The point is to somehow ensure the car is in neutral and e-braked ... If you "forget" such a thing, then you're basically a lousy driver and ... should not be allowed to drive a manual transmission. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)