Re: BearWare closed for maintenance on Labor Day

FromTheRafters wrote:
"~BD~"<> wrote in message
Aardvark wrote:
On Sat, 12 May 2012 20:05:10 +0100, Bear wrote to the slimy cunt:

I followed some links and saw you are banned from Malwarebytes. I think
Dustin was an owner of Malwarebytes

so I suspect you two naughty boys
had a bit of an argument and Dustin stopped you explaining your concerns

What a shame the answer to winning an debate for some people is to
silence views they do not like.

What a pity for your wild speculation that isn't what happened.

I think we learn from reflecting on
other people's views rather than censoring them.

No one censored his views.

Four for four. Not bad.

Not so - *Aardvark* is wrong on all four counts!

You should read this thread so that *you* understand some of the background.

Dustin *was* part of the team at Malwarebytes until he was sacked, along with
David H. Lipman.

Prove that they were "sacked" or else wear the title "LIAR".

'Twas just in a manner of speaking! :-)

Dave - "It is much better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved
for what you definitely are not." "Do unto others as you would have them
do unto you."

Relevant Pages