Re: BearWare closed for maintenance on Labor Day

FromTheRafters wrote:
"~BD~"<~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
Aardvark wrote:
On Sat, 12 May 2012 20:05:10 +0100, Bear wrote to the slimy cunt:

I followed some links and saw you are banned from Malwarebytes. I think
Dustin was an owner of Malwarebytes

Wrong.

so I suspect you two naughty boys
had a bit of an argument and Dustin stopped you explaining your concerns
there.

Wrong.

What a shame the answer to winning an debate for some people is to
silence views they do not like.

What a pity for your wild speculation that isn't what happened.

Wrong.

I think we learn from reflecting on
other people's views rather than censoring them.

No one censored his views.

Wrong.

Four for four. Not bad.

Not so - *Aardvark* is wrong on all four counts!

You should read this thread so that *you* understand some of the background.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s=8d0c00be39f5fed64e39f9c7b6304286&showtopic=10751&st=20&p=77645&#entry77645

Dustin *was* part of the team at Malwarebytes until he was sacked, along with
David H. Lipman.

Prove that they were "sacked" or else wear the title "LIAR".

'Twas just in a manner of speaking! :-)

--
Dave - "It is much better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved
for what you definitely are not." "Do unto others as you would have them