Re: ATTN: Betty et all
- From: Betty <howdy@xxxxx'all>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:33:20 -0600
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:37:46
-0600 it was announced to all in a public briefing, Betty
<howdy@xxxxx'all> made the following declaration and shocked the world
when the following was announced:
My TV (2 years old) does make a clicking sound every now and then when it's not turned on, and from what I've read it is doing something regarding data, but I don't know what. Updating? Through the electrical system?
That's a really good question. Have you contacted the TV manufacturer
about this? If your TV is off, it shouldn't make any noises at all,
clicking or otherwise.
About the clicking sound ... I saw it in the user's manual. I dug the thing out and searched. I was getting fed up when I finally found it. It's called DAM ... Download Acquisition Mode. It's collecting data for the TV Guide feature.
- Prev by Date: Re: ATTN: Betty et all
- Next by Date: Re: I'll have to use another plan now ..... evil chuckles
- Previous by thread: Re: ATTN: Betty et all
- Next by thread: Re: ATTN: Betty et all