Re: I just learned code injection

In article <Xns9D98DD1F6C961RobertJames2600Kook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Robert James <robertjamesmb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 15 Jun 2010 F/32 Eurydice, some kook from alt.2600 stopped thinking and
started drinking in news:a8017dfa-a906-409f-bc97-a04b8ef07e85
@s9g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

Who's got a good website to attack?

You could try http://www.backwater-productions.net but that would be way to
easy. ;)

Terrific idea. Put Diaperboi in the corner with a dince capon since he's
always brag assing how l3t he and his imaginary bots on his liquishit
website are.

TeAR HIM A NEW ONE ON ME LADS.

Do report back with your findings please Eurydice.

tia

--
The Doctors' News Network We're all about accountability
Report spam, abuse or harassment Phone or Fax 206-339-1309

  • RE: Hacking to Xp box
    ... Go for Databases, guarded corp secrets, websites, dns servers. ... what the company uses as emails. ... If you start broad and then draw up you attack vectors and move from ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Can a hacker do this??
    ... > enemy) who sends me at least 5 virus laden emails everyday. ... > website loads in someone's browser, or can he ... > setup some sort of softbot to "attack" my website's packets as people ... Most of the time he will have a hard time to interfer with all your ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • DDoS attacks on Healthcare.gov
    ... the House Homeland Security Committee published a video on ... Healthcare.gov website in 2013. ... Roberta Stempfley highlighted one successful attack that is designed to ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Rightwingers are distributing DDOS application to attack Obamacare website
    ... their Youtube page highlighting a portion of the committee questioning ... Healthcare.gov website in 2013. ... Roberta Stempfley highlighted one successful attack that is designed ...
    (alt.politics)