Re: OT: Single male tip #1

On 13 Jun 2010 FrozenNorth, some kook from alt.2600 stopped thinking and
started drinking in news:hv34em$tjr$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On 6/13/10 1:09 PM, Robert James wrote:
On 13 Jun 2010 FrozenNorth, some kook from alt.2600 stopped thinking
and
started drinking in news:hv323p$ju2$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On 6/13/10 12:48 AM, Sycho wrote:
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Sat, 12 Jun 2010
22:06:14
-0400 it was announced to all in a public briefing, FrozenNorth
<frozennorth123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> made the following declaration
and shocked the world when the following was announced: