Re: OT: Single male tip #1

On 6/12/10 9:22 PM, Robert James wrote:
On 12 Jun 2010 FrozenNorth, some kook from alt.2600 stopped thinking and
started drinking in news:hv17c4$qks$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On 6/12/10 7:43 PM, Sycho wrote:
For all you single guys out there looking to attract a date, here's a
clever idea...

Cologne that smells like steak. At least she'll THINK you know how to
cook and still smell good. :)

Then there is Robert James, he just dabs a bit of vomit behind his ears.

Hay, Froz - you know all 'em teenage girls who are to pissed for there own
good and, like myself can not stand up strait and piss? Atleast they pass
out on my bed. Not your cold thurnooooooooomatress. O' by the way Forz, I
did not see your Toronto ass in Vancover for 2010... I guess you, like
Hatter failed again!

Still owned, after all these months.

--
Froz...

  • Re: OT: Single male tip #1
    ... Cologne that smells like steak. ... cook and still smell good. ... Then there is Robert James, he just dabs a bit of vomit behind his ears. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: OT: Single male tip #1
    ... Cologne that smells like steak. ... cook and still smell good. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • both shouting now, Bill and Alice looked the solid ladders in back of long butcher
    ... Some carrots kick, cook, and shout. ... Others virtually walk. ... strongly as Norbert irrigates, you can arrive the spoon much more ... Who smells quickly, ...
    (rec.ponds)
  • Re: Mac and cheese
    ... I learned to cook at a very young age out of necessity - ... Smells are very powerful in their ability to invoke past memories. ... coils of citronella incense to ward off the mosquitos. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: OT: Single male tip #1
    ... Cologne that smells like steak. ... Don't wanna be some beer swillin' hockey nut ...
    (alt.2600)