Re: WTF Sears...

-=Biscuit=- wrote:
FrozenNorth <frozennorth123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> delighted us to no
end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:jBhjm.512955$op1.477657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, on the
hallowed day of Thu 20 Aug 2009 12:36:47p:

Evan Platt wrote:
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:15:09 -0400, FrozenNorth
<frozennorth123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd give two arms and a leg for that.
;-)
They fixed it. I'm thinking there's a web developer printing
his resume now....
For those that missed it, under the Shop Departments blue link
was:

Human Cooking > Grills to Cook Babies and More > Body Part
Roaster

Buhahahahahaha! A screenshot would have been nice....

You can find one at TMZ.com

  • Re: WTF Sears...
    ... FrozenNorth delighted us to no ... end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... I'm thinking there's a web developer printing ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ping: teh biscuit
    ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... I found an old picture of me in high school. ... Cambria with my wife, still wearing short hair, a t-shirt and jeans. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: So ?
    ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... HIPPIE tree hugger! ... "Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid. ...
    (alt.2600)