Re: WTF Sears...

FrozenNorth <frozennorth123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> delighted us to no
end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:jBhjm.512955$op1.477657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, on the
hallowed day of Thu 20 Aug 2009 12:36:47p:

Evan Platt wrote:
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:15:09 -0400, FrozenNorth
<frozennorth123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd give two arms and a leg for that.
;-)

They fixed it. I'm thinking there's a web developer printing
his resume now....

For those that missed it, under the Shop Departments blue link
was:

Human Cooking > Grills to Cook Babies and More > Body Part
Roaster

Buhahahahahaha! A screenshot would have been nice....

  • Re: Jihadi Squirrel!!
    ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... FrozenNorth took a rock and etched into the cave: ... I know they have a blonde mode, ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ping: Rev
    ... end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... FrozenNorth took a rock and etched into the cave: ... -Robert Stevens (the Geek Squad founder) ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: New Spam?
    ... FrozenNorth delighted us to no end by ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... There's Free Web Tools in my spam folder lol ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ping: Rev
    ... end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... FrozenNorth took a rock and etched into the cave: ... -Robert Stevens (the Geek Squad founder) ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ping: Rev
    ... end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... FrozenNorth took a rock and etched into the cave: ... Until recently the Rev was a Cannuck in good standing, ...
    (alt.2600)