Re: Ping Sycho

The Daring Dufas turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

PerfectReign wrote:
Rev Turd Fredericks turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

Radio Hack you say???

/me lets his fingers do the walking.. lol
Radio Shack is much maligned. I had been to Best Buy because I wanted a
cheap IDE HD enclosure, just to get some data off an old drive, the
cheapest one they had in stock was $99, forget that

Hey, I got my first computer at Radio Shack! They even carried cassettes
with all the software I needed. :P

Heck, me and bro worked for them when the TRS80 came out.
It was a fun time back in the late 70's when we had no
idea where the personal computer was going to take us.
All that gee whiz technology seems so quaint now. FLNF

TDD

I still gots my trs-80. Dunno if it works, tho.

--
www.perfectreign.com
Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it. - Dee

  • Re: Ping Sycho
    ... /me lets his fingers do the walking.. ... Radio Shack is much maligned. ... cheap IDE HD enclosure, just to get some data off an old drive, the ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ping Sycho
    ... /me lets his fingers do the walking.. ... cheap IDE HD enclosure, just to get some data off an old drive, the ... I got my first computer at Radio Shack! ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ping Sycho
    ... /me lets his fingers do the walking.. ... I got my first computer at Radio Shack! ...