Re: Ping Sycho

PerfectReign wrote:
Rev Turd Fredericks turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

Radio Hack you say???

/me lets his fingers do the walking.. lol
Radio Shack is much maligned. I had been to Best Buy because I wanted a
cheap IDE HD enclosure, just to get some data off an old drive, the
cheapest one they had in stock was $99, forget that

Hey, I got my first computer at Radio Shack! They even carried cassettes
with all the software I needed. :P

I like Radio Shack. In Irvine there wasn't one close by, but here there are two within about a mile of each other.

  • Re: Ping Sycho
    ... /me lets his fingers do the walking.. ... Radio Shack is much maligned. ... cheap IDE HD enclosure, just to get some data off an old drive, the ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ping Sycho
    ... /me lets his fingers do the walking.. ... I got my first computer at Radio Shack! ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ping Sycho
    ... /me lets his fingers do the walking.. ... cheap IDE HD enclosure, just to get some data off an old drive, the ... I got my first computer at Radio Shack! ...