Re: Expiring Heatsink
- From: "Jonathan Herr" <dracosilver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 01:34:12 -0600
"ArseClown" <dracosilver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Jonathan Herr" <dracosilver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Has anyone heard of heatsink compound going bad? I'm thinking
of buying some "Arctic Silver" heatsink compound in the future,
and would like to know if the stuff goes bad after awhile, since
I don't intend on using all that much in the current timeframe.
I would hate to buy a big amount, then later when I need it,
it's gone south and is useless.
LOL.....my god, you truly are the king of 'tards.
Why're you 'puppeting' as me? You want to insult yourself?
- Prev by Date: Re: Expiring Heatsink
- Next by Date: IRC & Botnets
- Previous by thread: Re: Expiring Heatsink
- Next by thread: Re: Expiring Heatsink