Re: Expiring Heatsink

"Jonathan Herr" <dracosilver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:47996efe$0$24077$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Has anyone heard of heatsink compound going bad? I'm thinking
of buying some "Arctic Silver" heatsink compound in the future,
and would like to know if the stuff goes bad after awhile, since
I don't intend on using all that much in the current timeframe.
I would hate to buy a big amount, then later when I need it,
it's gone south and is useless.

LOL.....my god, you truly are the king of 'tards.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/filters_ex1.html

  • Re: Expiring Heatsink
    ... of buying some "Arctic Silver" heatsink compound in the future, ... and would like to know if the stuff goes bad after awhile, ... I don't intend on using all that much in the current timeframe. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Expiring Heatsink
    ... of buying some "Arctic Silver" heatsink compound in the future, ... and would like to know if the stuff goes bad after awhile, ... I don't intend on using all that much in the current timeframe. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Expiring Heatsink
    ... some "Arctic Silver" heatsink compound in the future, ... if the stuff goes bad after awhile, since I don't intend on using all that ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Upgrade CPU on Dimension 4500
    ... remaining options are 1) use my current heat sink - Forum ... Arctic Silver is good stuff but it's unnecessarily ... The basic idea behind applying any heatsink compound is to make sure ... the CPU in this case) with a thin layer of compound. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)