Expiring Heatsink

Has anyone heard of heatsink compound going bad? I'm thinking of buying
some "Arctic Silver" heatsink compound in the future, and would like to know
if the stuff goes bad after awhile, since I don't intend on using all that
much in the current timeframe. I would hate to buy a big amount, then later
when I need it, it's gone south and is useless.

  • Re: Upgrade CPU on Dimension 4500
    ... remaining options are 1) use my current heat sink - Forum ... Arctic Silver is good stuff but it's unnecessarily ... The basic idea behind applying any heatsink compound is to make sure ... the CPU in this case) with a thin layer of compound. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Expiring Heatsink
    ... of buying some "Arctic Silver" heatsink compound in the future, ... and would like to know if the stuff goes bad after awhile, ... I don't intend on using all that much in the current timeframe. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Expiring Heatsink
    ... of buying some "Arctic Silver" heatsink compound in the future, ... and would like to know if the stuff goes bad after awhile, ... I don't intend on using all that much in the current timeframe. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Expiring Heatsink
    ... of buying some "Arctic Silver" heatsink compound in the future, ... and would like to know if the stuff goes bad after awhile, ... I don't intend on using all that much in the current timeframe. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Expiring Heatsink
    ... some "Arctic Silver" heatsink compound in the future, ... if the stuff goes bad after awhile, since I don't intend on using all that ...
    (alt.2600)