Re: Duhh...

on Thursday 26 July 2007 12:01 pm, someone posing as ByteCoder took a rock
and etched into the cave:

PerfectReign wrote:
And where would you put the gun rack? :o

Well, that goes on the dashboard, of course!

Unless you're my great-grandfather...

http://www.perfectreign.com/stuff/HakeRanch_300dpi_sm.jpg

..then you just strap it to the outside of your car.

Now that are what I call coats! They don't really make them that way
these days. Not unless you're willing to pay over a grand anyway...

Heh - I think that picture was taken in '08 or somewere around then. They
were out on the ranch in Wyoming.

--
www.perfectreign.com

  • Re: Magdalenian experiment (continuation)
    ... goddess of writing and measuring ... We have then SIG KOD Seshat, house of signs, ... we might expect signs carved in rock also on ... a fine interpreter of cave and rock art. ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Melting Wine Bottles
    ... on Thursday 16 August 2007 09:25 pm, someone posing as Rev Turd Fredericks ... Fredericks took a rock and etched into the cave: ... Actually you probably *can* buy Orange County properties. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ping: Anybody with a snowblower
    ... Fredericks took a rock and etched into the cave: ... Sort of, only it blows snow. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Backwater in Irak ?
    ... Eynsbergen took a rock and etched into the cave: ... major problem could be solved just with potatoes, ... Keep your eyes open for Avalanches with amber running ...
    (alt.2600)