- From: Hans van Eynsbergen <strangeways@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:18:33 +0200
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:01:54 -0700, -=Biscuit=- who thought that every
major problem could be solved just with potatoes, wrote:
Hans van Eynsbergen <strangeways@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> delighted us to
no end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:rdsen9je7ozt$.1lpk0qii7eavw$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx, on the hallowed
day of Mon 23 Jul 2007 05:14:50p:
Restoration of my Silver Shadow or do I buy this one?
Buy that one, and hire someone to follow you around polishing it.
That's already necessary with the one I have now...
"Is that all you've got to show for seven and a half million years of
"I checked it very thoroughly", said the computer...
- Prev by Date: Re: Faithful Bread
- Next by Date: Re: Evening
- Previous by thread: Re: Duhh...
- Next by thread: Re: Duhh...