Be still my heart

:sniff:

Seeing this wedding cake....just makes me think I should get
married again. It's...like...perfect :)

http://community.livejournal.com/food_snobbery/11519.html#cutid1

--
-=Mara=-

Never underestimated the power of stupid people in large groups.

  • Re: Computer totally freezing after a few min
    ... Well, in that case I would try replacing the bulging caps, see what ... processor or the motherboard could have further damage. ... It might be there was a power surge that could have partially damaged ... That stupid 'ol train is still ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: amplifier input sensitivity
    ... than anything else they are too stupid to know about. ... confusion wherever it goes. ... the voltage necessary to increase the power by a certain ... I don't know who the 'idiot' was but the reason is ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)
  • Re: amplifier input sensitivity
    ... than anything else they are too stupid to know about. ... confusion wherever it goes. ... the voltage necessary to increase the power by a certain ... in combination with the absence of explicit reference to ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)