Re: Office XP
- From: PerfectReign <theperfectreign@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:28:16 -0700
on Tuesday 17 July 2007 10:01 am, someone posing as -=Biscuit=- took a rock
and etched into the cave:
I'm in kind of that hell right now, where I've re-installed
office 2003 a few times because Excel keeps puking on some
installation file it needs in come .cab file. The .cab file on
the network is apparently not the same .cab file I installed
with. (Not that I remember.) I've reinstalled using the one on
the network but it still bitches about the file.
And just when you least expect it...and when you most need it...the
entire program pukes, gags, and won't open. No reason, just won't.
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into your computer....
- Prev by Date: Re: Quick Question
- Next by Date: Re: Duhh..
- Previous by thread: Re: Office XP
- Next by thread: Re: Office XP