Re: New Video

PerfectReign wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 02:34:28 +0000, Rev Turd Fredericks rebooted the
Etch-A-Sketch and scribbled:

PerfectReign wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:34:13 +0200, Hans van Eynsbergen wrote:

Man, I would love to see the steamroller flatten that fat truck...
ROTFL !
Wha? You don't like my little midsize truck either?
Yes and no.
Yes it's still quite big, at least compared with all the European
cars/trucks.
No, it does not have that rugged 4x4 look, too much like a SUV.
Um, hello? It *is* an SUV.

Oh, and I don't have 4x4. I used to have one, and only engaged the 4wd
once. Even in the desert I found little reason for needing the front
wheels engaged.

The sad part is - I just found out the head unit runs Windows.

This has got to change.

it is a Kenwood DDX6019 and I think it runs Windows CE. (The same as
in our TEV units here at work.)

You know, I really want something bigger....
http://www.autoreview.ru/new_site/year2002/n16/history/800/tatra-
v570.jpg
Looks a bit like Rev's car...
It does!

I don't think I would mistake that for the work of art I own :-) Two
days ago I was approaching an intersection close to where I live and
there were two other VW Beetles at the light, all in good shape. It was
like being in a time warp or something.

I think all Beetles have retired to SoCal.

Seriously, I've got like five on my block. My older son even wants one. I tried to explain that he won't fit, but that doesn't seem to stop him.

You'd be surprised at how many Beetles actually manage to survive the North East. When I was shopping for mine, some of the best ones were in places like Maine and Massachusetts. Your son would fit fine in a Bug. However, I wouldn't buy one for my kids or the kids of my worst enemy just because they aren't safe for every day use. I am becoming increasingly aware of that as I drive around town. Newer cars have become so safe that I don't think people care much any more about how poorly they drive.

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL ð