Re: I wonder if Hans was involved with this

PerfectReign wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:53:20 +0000, a rock fell from the sky, hitting
Tannhauser Gate on the head, and inspiring the following:

Rev Turd Fredericks <turdfred2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:fESTh.202577
$Ts6.104416@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

FrozenNorth wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3bl764

Bwahahahaha
That's awesome.
AFAIK, Mecca is SE of Amsterdam, not E.

You know, technically, if you pray in any direction, you'll eventually get to Mecca.

Unless - that is - if you fall off the edge of the earth.

The muslims don't know the world is round yet.

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL ð

  • Re: I wonder if Hans was involved with this
    ... AFAIK, Mecca is SE of Amsterdam, not E. ... You know, technically, if you pray in any direction, you'll eventually ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: This is why I cant be a mother
    ... This is incorrect. ... Muslims pray towards Mecca, from wherever they are. ... My point being if even one assertion is incorrect, ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Pointing to a City on the Spherical Earth
    ... towards Mecca. ... And the orbit is about 40 minutes. ... And he has to pray five times every orbit, ... of the plane to wrap leather thongs about parts of themselves ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: PC religion lessons in schools
    ... East - the direction of Mecca. ... I'm sure the parents at this Catholic school were thrilled to find out ... Role playing pure and simple! ... learn how to kneel and pray to God like Catholics do? ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: America....has jumped the shark
    ... > " If you lived in a Muslim country, ... > how would you feel about your children being forced to bow down to ... > the direction of Mecca to pray five times a day, ... Your children are allowed to pray in a public school that they attend. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)