Re: How viruses work:

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 13:52:20 -0700, -=Biscuit=- wrote:

"<ph3tamin3>" <ph3tamin3@xxxxxxxxx> delighted us to no end by taking a
lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:pan.2007.04.07.06.08.52@xxxxxxxxx, on the hallowed day of Fri 06
Apr 2007 11:10:14p:

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:56:31 -0700, -=Biscuit=- wrote:

"<ph3tamin3>" <ph3tamin3@xxxxxxxxx> delighted us to no end by taking a
lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:pan.2007.04.07.05.41.26@xxxxxxxxx, on the hallowed day of Fri 06
Apr 2007 10:42:50p:

Yeah...imagine POLICESTOLEMYCAR and JEFF K in the same room :)

More fun than an aneurysm, oh only if I could time travel. I wonder
if anyone would have some of the old newsgroup stuff or not?

Google :)

I have scoured it for all the old stuff from say 2002-2006. I could
not find much but some old articles about the hack file but thats it.

POLICESTOLEMYCAR was around 1999, very early 2000.

I know i want the stuff I missed. hehe like i said about 5 years ago I
ran into a snag we will call it. Just some of the things i missed in
that time. The other stuff is etched in mind sadly.

You haven't missed much in the last 5 years in here. Most of the good
stuff happened before then :)

Well, ok, late 2004 was interesting. Beyond that? Pfffttt.

Yeah so I noticed. Only a few folks still read this or so I gather. I
wonder if alot of BBs' are still up.

  • Re: How viruses work:
    ... taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... More fun than an aneurysm, oh only if I could time travel. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: How viruses work:
    ... taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... More fun than an aneurysm, oh only if I could time travel. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: How viruses work:
    ... taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... More fun than an aneurysm, oh only if I could time travel. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: How viruses work:
    ... taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... oh only if I could time travel. ... wonder if anyone would have some of the old newsgroup stuff or ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: How viruses work:
    ... oh only if I could time travel. ... anyone would have some of the old newsgroup stuff or not? ...
    (alt.2600)