Re: How viruses work:

"<ph3tamin3>" <ph3tamin3@xxxxxxxxx> delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:pan.2007.04.06.14.42.53@xxxxxxxxx, on the hallowed day of Fri
06 Apr 2007 07:44:18a:

I used to be regular reader here until about 5 years ago

What was your nic, if you don't mind me asking?

--
-=Mara=-

Help Heather kick cancer's ass! http://www.limeproject.org
Mara's Promo Photo: http://www.limeproject.org/promos/mara.jpg

  • Re: Ping: teh biscuit
    ... ThePsyko delighted us to no end by ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... Help Heather kick cancer's ass! ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: This is just stupid...
    ... ThePsyko delighted us to no end by ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... Help Heather kick cancer's ass! ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: This is just stupid...
    ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... A second admission, for back-up! ... Help Heather kick cancer's ass! ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: root breaks his silence..........
    ... PerfectReign delighted us to no ... end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... Help Heather kick cancer's ass! ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: How viruses work:
    ... taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... More fun than an aneurysm, oh only if I could time travel. ... The other stuff is etched in mind ...
    (alt.2600)