Re: Now this is a cool Flash app

FrozenNorth <frozennorth123@xxxxxxxxx> delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:1306541.uvc6g4vq64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, on the hallowed day of
Sat 31 Mar 2007 02:00:53p:

-=Biscuit=- tossed the following at the wall, and it stuck:

FrozenNorth <frozennorth123@xxxxxxxxx> delighted us to no end
by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:2252271.UzRygaUUvM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, on the hallowed day of
Sat 31 Mar 2007 01:04:24p:

If you *ever* say blackberry to me again, I'll hunt you down
and kill you. ;-)

Buhahahahaha!

I'm currently forced to deal with an MCSE weenie, who can't
figure out his ass from a hole in the ground, but he has his
blackberry. Between him and a consultant, they couldn't
figure out a problem, ten seconds on google, and I had the
answer, yet it still took him an hour and a half before he
took my *very* strong hint. It worked.

Mara has the whole story on this, as well as the background
info, she gaved me a hearty buahahaha.

You GOTTA post that here! OMFG *giggle-fits*

I'd love to, but too much background info would be dangerous to
make it all understandable and public.

True, but even just what was in the email this morning would make
sense, *without* the background info.

I mean...an M$CE weenie is an M$CE weenie, in any language :)

--
-=Mara=-

Help Heather kick cancer's ass! http://www.limeproject.org
Mara's Promo Photo: http://www.limeproject.org/promos/mara.jpg

  • Re: Now this is a cool Flash app
    ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... I mean...an M$CE weenie is an M$CE weenie, ... The weenie came down on Wednesday to install a Cisco 506E PIX ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Now this is a cool Flash app
    ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... I mean...an M$CE weenie is an M$CE weenie, ... The weenie came down on Wednesday to install a Cisco 506E PIX Firewall (he ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Bacon vodka
    ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... just *reading* about bacon vodka....makes me want ... If you wish to talk about my weenie, ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Ping: teh biscuit
    ... by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... I found an old picture of me in high school. ... Cambria with my wife, still wearing short hair, a t-shirt and jeans. ...
    (alt.2600)