Re: Please ignore this test...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:15:46 -0800, -=Biscuit=- got out the hammer and
chisel and etched in the wall:

PerfectReign <theperfectreign@xxxxxxxxx> delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:4ugg2kF17vk5qU2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, on the hallowed day of Fri 15
Dec 2006 12:49:25p:

WHO doesn't like Charlotte's Web?!?!?! It's one of the few I
*own*...along with Babe, Babe II, and LOTR (ALL of them).

You *cough* own it?

Oh, wait - you're thinking of the cartoon version.

Yes, dear...of course. And Watership Down, I forgot that one :)

I forgot about that, too - a bunch of bunnies getting flooded out.

There's a
new one out this week for the young'ns. I'm gonna take the day off next
Friday (not that there's much difference)

Hahahahahaha!

and take the
rugrats to see the flick.

The older one just finished the book and the reward is pizza and the
movie next week.

Awwwwwwwwwwww! I wanna go!!!! I've been good!

C'mon down!

Pinkie commie left-wing tree hugging hippie! :p~~~~~~~~

Well, he DOES live in SF....

I find myself not disagreeing with that line of thought...

;-)

I've heard what guys in SF can do with their pinkies....

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request
.