Re: Can you Hack? Make a few $$.

Robert27 wrote:
Raist,... you present an interesting scenario... the FBI might
contact all of the companies that I contact...

All? Wouldn't need more than 4 or 5 to detect a pattern.

HIGHLY unlikely, I
think. This is merely a white-collar crime... the FBI has more
important things to deal with. And if my hacker is Good, then he won't
be detected.

.... and would be charging you a lot of money...

Thus, ESPECIALLY if no corporation's computer system is
harmed, then this is merely Petty theft...

Bzzt. Incorrect. Any crime involving computers carries prison terms and fines *way* out of proportion. Seriously, you would probably get a lesser sentance busting into the office and demanding the intormation at gunpoint. Not that I recommend that either. Oh, and if it crosses state lines, crank it up a few more notches...

<snip>

That's why I came to this group.
Oh, come on now,... a "federal felony"?

Yes. A Federal Felony. Do not pass go, go straight to Pound-me-in-the-ass Prison.

OK,... I Give Up. I SURRENDER, people! I'll go thru the tedious
method of individually getting contact info, as I've been doing. OK?

Good plan.

R.

  • Re: Lyme fraud threat is KATHLEEN AND HER LIES CONVICTED FELON AND LIAR AND TERRORIST!
    ... tell us what the charges were. ... Admit or deny that your convictions were never reversed, ... This is a federal crime. ... she's provided everyone with contact information for the FBI ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: she wants to resemble qualified claims in front of Satams floor
    ... will rise to a LEVEL HIGHER THAN AT ANY TIME DURING THE COLD WAR. ... Louis Freeh's FBI: ... "FBI Scare Tactics", By Richard Moran, The New York Times, 1996 ... That's because Government tends to exaggerate the violent nature of crime. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: The best of Sci.Med.Lyme
    ... Were you charged with and convicted of threatening and harassing ... tell us what the charges were. ... This is a federal crime. ... she's provided everyone with contact information for the FBI ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: Ideology and "Gun Control" Legislation
    ... "Yet was Hoover homosexual and had he been ... "Frontline's 'evidence' on how organized crime obtained a compromising ... Associate Director of the FBI, ... "Did, then, Hoover's homosexuality compromise FBI efforts to contain ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: kathLOON IS A LIAR MONSTER MOM CONVICTED FELON & TERRORIST
    ... > prosecute false allegations, because DCF ... Another freaking crime. ... tell us what the charges were. ... she's provided everyone with contact information for the FBI ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)