Re: Is it teh suck?

On 07 Apr 2006 20:35:28 GMT, ThePsyko <ThePsyko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 07 Apr 2006 in alt.2600, Crawdad@xxxxxxxxx (Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin)
made their contribution to mankind by stating in

On 07 Apr 2006 14:41:59 GMT, ThePsyko <ThePsyko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 06 Apr 2006 in alt.2600, Crawdad@xxxxxxxxx (Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin)
made their contribution to mankind by stating in

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:00:04 GMT, FrozenNorth
<frozennorth123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ThePsyko stepped on a cat's tail and screeched:

On 03 Apr 2006 in alt.2600, FrozenNorth <frozennorth123@xxxxxxxxx>

ThePsyko stepped on a cat's tail and screeched:

On 03 Apr 2006 in alt.2600, Me
<no-address_for_spammers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> made their contribution
to mankind by stating in

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:01:27 -0700, Evan Platt