Re: I Hace Decided

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 02:13:38 -0800, Onideus Mad Hatter
<usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wanna get a Trans Am...like a '00 WS6 I'm thinkin...now I just gotta
find one for sale...preferably semi-close...preferably an automatic
that I can have altered to a stick shift, that way I'll know that the
previous owner wasn't trying to race in it (most likely badly).

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
Switching the transmission from an automatic to a standard is a big

  • Re: Re: Difficult shift from 1st to 2nd
    ... >> There is the possibility your clutch isn't disengaging enough, ... check your shifter pedal to make sure that it is clamped ... So the shifter drum has to be rotated further to shift ... >> second than it has to move shifting from second to third, ...
    (rec.motorcycles.tech)
  • Re: I Hace Decided
    ... that I can have altered to a stick shift, that way I'll know that the ... previous owner wasn't trying to race in it. ... shit load of modifications to it yes, but I wouldn't sell it. ... I just bought new ones. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Need Shimano Lockbolt Bellcrank
    ... Having been told this occurs only when the shift chain is ... so the "clutch" was guaranteed to be fully engaged. ... the cross clutch, but no noteworthy slope to its engagement ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Downshifting 101 (questions)
    ... But as I shift at higher rpms, ... listened to the car and felt the response in my feet and in my chest. ... the basics aren't second nature to me ... take my foot completely off the gas when you push in the clutch. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata)
  • Re: Manual shifter break-in period
    ... Since you can shift the transmission easilly with the engine off, ... reasonable that it is a clutch or synchro issue. ... Don't get me started on lazy techs. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.saturn)