Re: Anyone else who's easily amused...
- From: Mimic <dev@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:20:00 +0000
Mimic <dev@xxxxxxxx> delighted us to no end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in news:D8Odnc-c64FdqxreRVnyrw@xxxxxxxxx, on the hallowed day of Fri 25 Nov 2005 08:07:45a:
Check out Google :)
You mean the logo change for the holiday?
If stupidity was painful, The Rocky Mountains would be full of screams.
I see nothing :P
Cuz you're on the wrong side of the pond, and you got that "GB" in your headers ;p~~~~~~~~
I proxified and still.. nothing :(
First day it opened I went down there, was doing a few laps and pulled over and the manager comes over to me and says "Oi, mate! No professionals." I said I'm not a professional. He said "Well, you should be with moves like that you could be the best in Britain". I said, "No thanks I'm making shit loads from computers".
[email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==] Help Stop Spam - www.hidemyemail.net
"I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection." .
- Prev by Date: Re: WATCH OUT! This phish attempt nearly got me!
- Next by Date: Re: Anyone else who's easily amused...
- Previous by thread: Re: Anyone else who's easily amused...
- Next by thread: Re: Anyone else who's easily amused...