Re: What's Wrong The Tech World? (a Hatter rant)

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 04:24:34 -0000, "[ Doc ]" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Crawdad@xxxxxxxxx (Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin) wrote in

>>>It accounts for a lot according to my accountant.
>>
>> Once you have an established payment history.
>> Having no outstanding debt adds a lot to your credit rating.
>
>It also makes you feel really good. Trust me, I'm a .... ;-)

It is a stress reliever.

>> More money than you know what to do with eh?
>> Can I interest you in an honorary membership in the Republican party.
>
>Awww, I'm *already* a member of the Party, bro. Have been since I was 18.
>Thought you knew that. :)

Damn,
There goes my recruiting quota for the year.

>>>It's in Mississippi but my heart is nationwide?
>>
>> You will return one day Doc.
>> On the day of your return, We will celebrate and there will be much
>> rejoicing.
>> Yay.....
>
>And I'll be able to get away with calling someone "Coonass" without
>getting funny looks :-)

You may call me "Coonass" whenever you wish.
Just smile when you say it.
:-)
Yomamma bin Crawdaddin www.cotse.com
Brotherhood (Vice Chairman)
Anti Archangel #41 The difference between John Kerry and Ted Kennedy is
Stalking Filth #69.5 that Ted Kennedy has at least one confirmed kill.
>--|
<:((>>>><