Re: Security....from the other side
- From: Mimic <dev@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:35:24 +0000
the seventh sign <die.now.spammers@xxxxxxxxxxxx> delighted us to
no end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:11ob11lfrpc8kfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, on the hallowed day of
Thu 24 Nov 2005 01:13:09a:
Honestly...I'm thinking a DNA sample would have been easier.
Nah a virus can be made to genetically alter your DNA. Or a virus can alter your DNA.
Hopefully you're joking...
Radiation would alter your DNA producing mutantations - ala post nuclear fallout victims.
First day it opened I went down there, was doing a few laps and pulled over and the manager comes over to me and says "Oi, mate! No professionals." I said I'm not a professional. He said "Well, you should be with moves like that you could be the best in Britain". I said, "No thanks I'm making shit loads from computers".
[email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==] Help Stop Spam - www.hidemyemail.net
"I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection." .
- Prev by Date: Re: Security....from the other side
- Next by Date: Re: Security....from the other side
- Previous by thread: Re: Security....from the other side
- Next by thread: Re: Security....from the other side