Re: I Bought A PT Cruiser

Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:13:33 +0000, Mimic <dev@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin wrote:

I believe the last time I went to backwater was to look at
some of your web design work.
I spent about 2 or 3 minutes there.

Then the site finished loading and you left. LOL.

So you've been there too?
:-)
Yomamma bin Crawdaddin                                               www.cotse.com

LOL yuhuh, most often its during his rants about how he wants people to critique his stuff, then I take alook to see if he actually listens when people tell him whats wrong or could be done better - never changes. Its taken him a good 8months or so to actually add a DTD, and he still cant get that right. Thats why I dont bother replying even when he asks for "help" now, because we all know he doesnt listen anyway.

--
Mimic

First day it opened I went down there, was doing a few laps and pulled over and the manager comes over to me and says "Oi, mate! No professionals." I said I'm not a professional. He said "Well, you should be with moves like that you could be the best in Britain". I said, "No thanks I'm making shit loads from computers".

[email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==]
Help Stop Spam - www.hidemyemail.net

"I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection."
.