Re: I Bought A PT Cruiser

Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:13:33 +0000, Mimic <dev@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin wrote:

I believe the last time I went to backwater was to look at
some of your web design work.
I spent about 2 or 3 minutes there.

Then the site finished loading and you left. LOL.

So you've been there too?
:-)
Yomamma bin Crawdaddin                                               www.cotse.com

LOL yuhuh, most often its during his rants about how he wants people to critique his stuff, then I take alook to see if he actually listens when people tell him whats wrong or could be done better - never changes. Its taken him a good 8months or so to actually add a DTD, and he still cant get that right. Thats why I dont bother replying even when he asks for "help" now, because we all know he doesnt listen anyway.

--
Mimic

First day it opened I went down there, was doing a few laps and pulled over and the manager comes over to me and says "Oi, mate! No professionals." I said I'm not a professional. He said "Well, you should be with moves like that you could be the best in Britain". I said, "No thanks I'm making shit loads from computers".

[email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==]
Help Stop Spam - www.hidemyemail.net

"I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection."

  • Re: I Bought A PT Cruiser
    ... some of your web design work. ... I spent about 2 or 3 minutes there. ... First day it opened I went down there, was doing a few laps and pulled over and the manager comes over to me and says "Oi, mate! ... No professionals." ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: We survived Europe !
    ... Cathy L wrote: ... Now many professionals are not on an hourly basis and then they may well ... In that case any time spent improving your skills is 'work time'. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: We survived Europe !
    ... Now many professionals are not on an hourly basis and then they may well spend time keeping up ad odd points. ... I do work at home and at odd times. ... In that case any time spent improving your skills is 'work time'. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: cant set my home page
    ... The professionals in this group have spent many years studying ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Event Matchmaker updated
    ... Professionals ARE signing up and it has been created as a marketing tool. ... You have a right to your opinion, but it is rather unprofessional of you to critique without giving constructive feedback. ... This is not a gig forum, its a recreational juggling use net group. ... Of course, if you do post on professional performer forums, I will warn you that they will likely be even more merciless with the critiques. ...
    (rec.juggling)