Re: I Bought A PT Cruiser

Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:13:33 +0000, Mimic <dev@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin wrote:

I believe the last time I went to backwater was to look at
some of your web design work.
I spent about 2 or 3 minutes there.

Then the site finished loading and you left. LOL.

So you've been there too?
Yomamma bin Crawdaddin

LOL yuhuh, most often its during his rants about how he wants people to critique his stuff, then I take alook to see if he actually listens when people tell him whats wrong or could be done better - never changes. Its taken him a good 8months or so to actually add a DTD, and he still cant get that right. Thats why I dont bother replying even when he asks for "help" now, because we all know he doesnt listen anyway.

First day it opened I went down there, was doing a few laps and pulled over and the manager comes over to me and says "Oi, mate! No professionals." I said I'm not a professional. He said "Well, you should be with moves like that you could be the best in Britain". I said, "No thanks I'm making shit loads from computers".

[email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==]
Help Stop Spam -

"I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection."