Re: I Bought A PT Cruiser

Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin wrote:

I believe the last time I went to backwater was to look at
some of your web design work.
I spent about 2 or 3 minutes there.

Then the site finished loading and you left. LOL.

First day it opened I went down there, was doing a few laps and pulled over and the manager comes over to me and says "Oi, mate! No professionals." I said I'm not a professional. He said "Well, you should be with moves like that you could be the best in Britain". I said, "No thanks I'm making shit loads from computers".

[email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==]
Help Stop Spam -

"I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection."