Re: Can't sleep

On November 19, 2005 9:16 am JM tossed the following into the public domain:

> -=Biscuit=- wrote:
>> "The Daring Dufas" <thedaringdufasnospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> delighted
>> us to no end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
>> news:zBvff.454$KP1.247@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, on the hallowed day
>> of Fri 18 Nov 2005 05:55:40p:
>>

>>>Biscuit, are you flakey or light and fluffy?
>>>Perhaps buttery?
>>>

>> Fluffy outside with a soft, moist inside...and melted butter
>> running down the sides.
>>
>> ;p
>>
> Where's the gravy? ;p

All her gravy belongs to me :p
--
Froz ...

How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work?

  • Re: Cant sleep
    ... I rarely see the movies of the books I read.. ... i kinda went on to Dean Koontz and John Saul... ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Online communities
    ... > Onideus Mad Hatter wrote this gem. ... >> You know what the most gawd awful thing about Flash is though? ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Stratification Style Web Design
    ... > someone posing as ByteCoder figured someone gave a rat's ass and spewed ... This is a genius idea. ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: French plane crashes in Toronto.
    ... > Like if you are able to open a window in a plane and get out.... ... Oh, give Bitey a break, it was a French plane, they have screen doors on ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)