Re: What's Wrong The Tech World? (a Hatter rant)

On November 15, 2005 8:44 pm Mimic tossed the following into the public
domain:

> FrozenNorth wrote:
>> On November 15, 2005 5:26 pm FrozenNorth tossed the following into the
>> public domain:
>>

>>>On November 15, 2005 5:07 pm Perfect Reign tossed the following into the
>>>public domain:

>>>It was hilarious, maybe Doc still has the link, we shared it in IRC a
>>>week or so ago.
>>

>> I found it, you have mail.
>> ;-)
>
> me too, if you would, I could do with a laugh :)

You got it.
;-)
--
Froz ...

How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work?

  • Re: OS/2 death notice addendum
    ... This os/2 system existed long before any of us in IT ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Canadians
    ... >>the public domain: ... Hold hockey stick horizontal, ram into victims chest, usually at high speed. ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Holy Shit
    ... >>Wow, two days worth of pocket change, I'm impressed, or not. ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Holy Shit
    ... 2005 3:32 pm Mimic tossed the following into the public domain: ... don't you mean less than one pay day? ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Hey Crawdad...
    ... >> public domain: ... > I'm not looking for friends from online newsgroups. ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)