As if Sony wasn't in enough shit

Have a gander at their EULA

http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/archives/004145.php
--
Froz ...

How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work?

  • Re: Cant sleep
    ... I rarely see the movies of the books I read.. ... i kinda went on to Dean Koontz and John Saul... ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Online communities
    ... > Onideus Mad Hatter wrote this gem. ... >> You know what the most gawd awful thing about Flash is though? ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Stratification Style Web Design
    ... > someone posing as ByteCoder figured someone gave a rat's ass and spewed ... This is a genius idea. ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Computer Saves Drowning Girl
    ... >> parents stood on the bank and screamed, immobilized by fear, I guess. ... I did pull a few kids out back then, if we had kids of our own, I am sure ... How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work? ...
    (alt.2600)