Re: cc database, want it?

ant wrote:
> sorry about the abuse having a realy bad day,&its your choice what you
> want to beleive i dont really care wat any of you guys think,the one
> who helps me will c im not bullshitting and be glad they never listend
> to u.

(805) 934-2444 details

--
All users are evil. Do not trust them. Use the -T switch.

  • Re: cc database, want it?
    ... sorry about the abuse having a realy bad day,&its your choice what you ... want to beleive i dont really care wat any of you guys think,the one ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: I think Im taking off.
    ... guises, over the years, it saddens me that, one; youre leaving, two; ... RE; one, dont ... It doesn't matter how uncomfortable the topic,making light of someone ... who have been the victim of abuse or promoting the abuse of another ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Custom or pre-packaged.
    ... :) I do use junit and ant. ... something on my own but I really dont want to re-invent the wheel. ... with servlets that I can do with EJBs. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: PLEASE STOP THIS NOSENSE Re: Anthony Bournes evil brother haunts family
    ... But he has said he wants your abuse to stop now. ... Oh so now you are accusing Peter Turtill of being Anthony Bournes? ... posts from lots of other IP addresses but I suppose you just dont ... But you are easily identifiable as Mabon Dane and in my eyes thats ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine && Pointless noise.
    ... We dont want you here, when that crappy propaganda conversation about ... israel/palestine was going on, maybe it wasn't the right place to do such ... I don't abuse anyone ...
    (Full-Disclosure)