- From: Hans van Eynsbergen <Hans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:08:42 +0200
On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:21:16 -0500, The Daring Dufas, after pondering on
life, the Universe and everything, checking the Hitchhiker's guide to
the Galaxy we now know to be Usenet, decided to scribble :
> FrozenNorth wrote:
>>>> Hans, just use white-out when you want to reuse the sticky note.
>>> Froz, I had to clean a lot white-out off the monitor at the desk of
>>> a certain blond clerk. I later had to replace her new LCD monitor
>>> after she tried to cut and paste. It was tragic.
>> Hans does enjoy his coffee cup holder.
> I have two of those automatic cup holders on my machine. The
> problem is, they're too close together to be utilized at the same time.
> One of them will actually hold a "Big Gulp". o_O
> The Daring Dufas (cyber kook)
/me opens both cup holders...that makes said cup sit in place quite
Hans van Eynsbergen
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack...
This knack lies in learning to throw yourself
at the ground and miss...
- Prev by Date: Re: StickIt
- Next by Date: Re: I always delete my email but I was wondering..
- Previous by thread: Re: StickIt
- Next by thread: Re: StickIt